John Bethell Title Company, Inc. is hiring a document retriever and organizer
• Retrieve recorded document images from our title plant and other databases, as indicated by our abstractors.
• Assemble those documents into search packages for our examiners.
• Work closely with both abstractors and examiners to assure quality of search packages.
There may be opportunities for a motivated candidate to take on other responsibilities as well as they gain experience.
Successful Candidates Must Possess the Following:
• Familiar with Windows-based software
• High level of attention to detail
• Ability to follow complex sets of instructions
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities
• Able to work from home 25 to 30 hours a week, Monday through Friday
• Schedule can be flexible, but your 25 to 30 hours must occur between 7 am and 7 pm.
John Bethell Title Company, Inc. provides The Premier Title and Closing Experience to the Greater Bloomington Area. We are committed to being a market leader by providing proactive transaction management, friendly and personal service and providing exceptional customer experiences. Being a part of our team is a unique opportunity to work with individuals that have an unwavering commitment to our core values: Helping Others, Integrity without Compromise, Getting Better, Better & Better, Being Respectful & Kind to All and last but certainly not least, A Positive Attitude!
Please use the upload tool on this page to tell us why you’re the kind of person that we should hire and also include a description of your experience. No phone calls please.